What is HBCU Realty? What is Housing JV?
HBCU Realty's goal is to provide passive income earning opportunities while we work to rebuild and stabilize communities and neighborhoods surrounding our Historically Black Colleges and Universities. Housing Joint Venture is a digital, alternative investment platform that specialize in housing and other value-added investments that improves the lives of communities surrounding our investments.
Where is this project located?
We are ready for partners to join us and work with us! We now have availability for partners on a new project. This project is located in Dayton, OH, near Wilberforce University.
What are the details?
We're looking for 8 partners to work with us in revitalizing our first property in a city with an HBCU. Specific property details (purchase price, rehab cost, timeline, etc.) will be provided in a different communication.
Estimated Annual Gross Income: $9,600
Return: 14.77% Annually
CAP Rate: 21.7%
Rehab Cost: 36,000
Partner Investment: $4,500 min. ($1,000 deposit)
Construction Time: 3 Months
What are the benefits of this project?
The benefits of this project are far reaching for all those involved and we've listed some of them below.
Benefits To University
1. Revitalization of the community immediately surrounding.
2. Decreased dilapidated housing, street crime and general economic conditions.
3. Development and training opportunities for students.
4. Quality, affordable housing for students.
Benefits To You
1. Cash flow.
2. Tax Deductions And Lower Rates.
3. Appreciation of property you have an ownership in.
4. Asset Accumulation.
5. Control Over Your Investment.
Benefits To Local Economy
1. Employing community residents as contractors.
2. Participating in Social Change.
3. Helping with community development.
4. Ability to purchase goods & services from community businesses & residents.
5. Create communication and interdependence networks with community residents and businesses.
6. Quality, affordable housing for locals.
How Do I Get Started?
If you would like to become an equity-sharing partner with HBCU Realty and Housing Joint Venture, click the button below and we'll get you started!